Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Muy rápido

Sorry this is pretty late. This is crazy short as well. Hopefully I'll be able to write more tomorrow night. The morning will be crazy, but hopefully i can write tomorrow night after my Mexican cooking class which is pretty fun - in Spanish though so I have to make sure I'm not making huge mistakes and setting things on fire and what not.

But things have been good. Spent this past long weekend here in Monterrey and spent time with people from church which was great. Went to this cool park Saturday night that had a beautiful view of the city. I'll have to put up a pic soon. Also, went to church on Sunday and celebrated Sergio's birthday at a cool restaurant real close to church. Monday went to Huasteca which was basically mountains and very beautiful. I have a beautiful pick that Oscar took of me with the peak. Me and him climbed pretty high so that was fun. And got to go to a restaurant afterward with the big group. The food was great and most of the people there were young couples so I got to hold this 6 mos. old precious girl named Elizabeth. She was so sweet! And I loved talking with her in Spanish lol. Very sweet people. Very thankful for them.

So have projects this week in classes not too bad. Bought a Monterrey Tech cap today as one of the items that I need to go camping this weekend. Hopefully it will work out cause I'm ready to hiking in the mountains! woot! lol. But got to go shower now cause I don't smell so great after working out tonight :P. Hope all is well with everyone! Please let me know how you're doing. It really means a lot to hear from you guys :). Let me know! Love you and talk to you soon.

un beso y amor,
Bethany

No comments:

Post a Comment