Thursday, January 8, 2009

Sorry I can't write much at all tonight. I have to wake up early and it's already almost midnight. Definitely been a tiring but always good day :).

Today was cool because I got to see more of the campus and take some pics which I'll have to figure out at some point how to get them on the internet. But I did already put them on my computer so I have more memory space on my camera. But the campus is beautiful. So much green everywhere which I loooooove. And the coolest part is seeing the mountains from whatever angle you're looking from. It's so gorgeous down here. I love it.

But I did do something not so great today. I totally forgot how many pesos in cash I had with me at the time. I thought I had enough, but apparently not because I had to take several items out of my bags. That's wasn't so fun, but he mom told me not to worry.

That's what I like about this place. Everyone is relaxed but very kind and helpful.

Totally starting to almost fall back from sleep-needing so I'm headed off. Have a wonderful night, everyone! Talk to you soonish

wiht love,
Bethany

1 comment: